6/14/2020

Neutrogena Bright Boost Collection Review

Thanks to Chick Advisor and Neutrogena I received the bright Boost collection for free to review 

I love it and hate it! The entire collection smells amazing and it does exactly what it says it does, it cleans and hydrates really well. 

My problem is, just like almost every other facial cleanser or moisturizer I have ever tried, it causes breakouts and leaves my skin feeling oily after a couple hours.

I let my daughter try everything and it works really well with her skin type, her skin feels really clean and soft and she had zero issues with her skin peeling or burning or feeling oily afterwards. 

I will be giving my daughter the collection but I will be sneaking some of the moisturizer for myself every now and then lol

The serum alone left my face feeling great and not oily at all, I didn't start running into problem until I used all four steps

As a stand alone sunblock I wouldn't choose this over my usual sunblock, however as a Moisturizer I very much enjoy using this. 

It smells great however it did leave my face feeling extremely greasy, so much so that I ended up washing it off as best I could

I discovered that I am unable to use the micro-polish, my skin started to burn and then subsequently peeled off after only a couple minutes. 

At first I thought it was just dead skin flaking off but the burning and redness afterwards proved me wrong 

I did let my daughter try and it worked really well for her despite her sensitive skin. She is now in love with the entire bright Boost line

No comments:

Post a Comment