6/14/2020

Takis Xplosion Chips Review

I decided to let my kids pick the flavor for us to try and they chose hot chili peppers and lime. This was a mistake!

Both myself and my husband hated the flavor, my son said it was like eating rolled up Doritos that used too much seasoning to cover up the fact that they taste gross, my daughter said she liked them but she has yet to eat more than the small handful she originally took.

We have found they are somewhat fun to play with since they are rolled up like little sticks but no one seems to want to actually eat them.

My kids were originally pretty excited to try these Takis as they see kids all over their school eating them but they both said they are happy that we received a coupon to get them for free because they think they are a waste of money.

I’m hoping that it is just this one flavor that everyone in my house dislikes because I plan on buying every other flavor for us to try before I say with any certainty that these are not the chips for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment